February 26, 2014

Best laid plans

The weekend of the 14th was Valentines and my birthday on the 15th.  I was hoping for some good riding since it was supposed to be in the 60's!!!  Well, that didn't happen.


I received a surprise flower gift at work from the hubs and at home placed it on my fish tank to keep the felines away.  Worked well.


Then hoping for a nice warm day to ride and play I ended up waking up to 3 sections of fence down.  So Steve and I worked on that.  No riding and no birthday dinner at my parents.  

Really wanted to celebrate my b-day with the pony and loved ones.  Oh well.  This past weekend I at least got some time working with Dani but the wind had been crazy.  Spring in Colorado....

2 comments:

L.Williams said...

Darn life getting in the way.

Jessica @ The Georgia Horse said...

Grrrr! Silly fence! Hope that there is more riding in your near future!