October 17, 2010

Loving on Arabs

So it's been a week since I last rode at Laurie's, I rode on October 11th since I missed the Friday because of a painful arm (uge the tetanus shot!).  I could write a lot here about the lesson but the truth be told I can't remember much!  I have to write down at least the points of the lesson right afterwards or else I'm lost when it comes to blogging.  Oh well, you can't write about them all!

Father and Son
I rode Divine and had a few issues but rode her pretty well and Laurie commented that my seat and leg position seemed much stronger after the lessons on the lungeline....SWEET!  After my lesson I watched Ushi's lesson but left after Robin arrived.  I had some errands to run that day and as much as I wanted to stay and play with horses all day long I had to go.

Brownie is cute as ever!
So anyways I've decided to just post some pictures of the horses.  Eksodus and Gadiel were in stalls next to each other.  Gadiel is a magnificent stallion and the father of Eksodus.  They were playing with each other over the doors, Eksodus licking his lips and chewing his teeth in that baby way.  He's a cutie.

Legs
Legacy of Roses was in the barn to so I went to greet him.  I don't quite know what to do around the stallions, they seem nibbly and I would hate to do something I shouldn't and cause an issue. Better to just stay at a distance and admire!

No comments: