May 02, 2016

Hello Mister Snake

If it's not hurting me or my babies, poisonous or destroying my property I'm fine with it.  Plus I love snakes.  This guy is a black rat snake I think.  He was chilling on the driveway when a UPS guy came by.  He asked if I was okay with snakes.  I wonder what he thought of the silly women still lounging in her pajamas that came running out to look at the snake and take pictures.  


The guy left but the snake stayed for a while and didn't seem too bothered by me.  I thought he was very handsome!



2 comments:

Mrs Shoes said...

Snakes are cool, they eat things that are not cool.
I have rescued a snake from the jaws of Saint the Good Shepherd; try telling a dog she shouldn't eat a garter snake...
I once caught our nephews throwing a snake onto the electric fence & near about had a hernia until the Mr reminded me that the snake wasn't grounded...

L.Williams said...

I love snakes! How cute!